Shared Fishing – CCM Shared Fishing – Chac Chi Marina | Cancun Fishing DIRECTORY
* Shared Fishing (6 pax max) * Cost Per Person *
Cancun is a major Sportfishing destination, as are the pristine waters of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya. The cool, blue waters of the Caribbean Sea entice anyone to challenge the native Marlin and billfish. Fishermen come from all over the world to experience some of the best fishing in the world on what is definitely the most beautiful water in the world – the Caribbean Sea.
|Schedule||* 6 Hours: 6:30am - 12:30am|
|Fishing Technique||Bottom Fishing Trolling Fishing|
|Season||All Year Round|
|Good physical condition required||No|
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Suitable for the elderly||Yes|
|Pregnant women allowed||No|
|Live Guide||English & Spanish|
|Dock||Chac Chi Marina|
*Shared Fishing Cancun Charters for discount Now you can go deep sea fishing in Cancun without the expense of a private charter in cancun that provides its customers a memorable shared fishing adventure.*
Depending on the season the target could be Sailfish, White Marlin, Blue Marlin, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Blackfin tuna, Bonito, Barracuda, Amberjack, Blacktip shark, Grouper, Red Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Queen Trigger Fish the most popular. Shared Cancun Fishing Charters for discount prices are now available. Now you can go deep sea fishing in Cancun without the expense of a private charter.
This Tour Includes
- Fishing License
- Cooler with beers, sodas and water, bait and tackle
- Twin Yamaha 200 h.p. / 2 Fishing chairs
- 6 fishing rods/Downrigers/Outrigers
- G.P.S./Fishfinder/UHF-VHF Radio
- Life vests, first aid kit and rescue equipment such as a radio VHS, flare guns, and hoop lifesavers
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing & footwear
- bathing suit
- money for snacks, tips & souvenirs (tipping is optional).
- Transportation to marina (to be paid directly at the Marina)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.