Fly Fishing – COM Fly Fishing – Colibrí Marina | Cancun Fishing DIRECTORY
* Shared Fishing (2 pax max)*
SCOUT 19’ FT, YAMAHA OUTBOARD 150 HP FOUR STROKE, UHF-VHF RADIO, 1 FLY FISHING ROD & 2 SPINNING RODS.
|Schedule||* 4 Hours: 6:30am - 10:30am
* 6 Hours: 6:30am - 12:30am
|Fishing Technique||Fly Fishing|
|Season||All Year Round|
|Good physical condition required||No|
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Suitable for the elderly||Yes|
|Pregnant women allowed||No|
|Live Guide||English & Spanish|
Specializes in light tackle and fly fishing the flats of cancun, Some of the very best flats fishing in the world is right here in cancun.
Learn how to find water fish in shallow water, how to stalk them, what flies to choose, and how to play these big, strong fish.
You will also learn the basics of the double haul, a casting technique that is essential for water fly fishing, and you’ll also learn a special loop knot for attaching big flies to your leader.
This Tour Includes
- Traditional lunch and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Towel, Lockers and all equipment required for activities
- English spoken certified guide
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing & footwear
- bathing suit
- money for snacks, tips & souvenirs (tipping is optional).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.